What is it?
The McQuaig Team Effectiveness Report is a new type of comparison report.
It enables users to plot the different profiles of their team to understand the spread of behavioural traits both in the real and situational states. Organisations use this report to identify areas of development and to understand what makes their teams strong.
Why use it?
Use the McQuaig Team Effectiveness report to:
- Celebrate the diversity of the team
- Help the team to be able to understand each other
- Enable teams to overcome conflict
- Understand the team’s strengths
- Identify gaps or weaknesses