GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) came into force on 25th May 2018. It aims to ensure all organisations that collect or process personal data, protect the personal data of EU citizens.
In preparation, Holst took the following steps to demonstrate our Commitment to Compliance:
- We consulted a GDPR Practitioner and undertook foundation training with our internal key stakeholders.
- We completed a gap analysis process and implemented steps to achieve compliance.
Our continuing plans include:
- Ongoing training programme for all colleagues.
- Ongoing review of organisational and technical security measures.
- Ongoing engagement with third party suppliers to gain their Statements of Commitment to Compliance.
If you have any questions about our GDPR compliance process, please contact email@example.com or call 0203 111 9292.