You may be asked to complete the McQuaig Mental Agility Test®. This test will assess your ability to think quickly.
In some roles, the ability to respond quickly and think on your feet is important, in others less so. This is a timed 15 minute test.
The McQuaig Mental Agility Test measures speed of thought and general mental agility. Mental agility indicates the ability of an individual to think, learn and quickly absorb new information, systems and processes.
It assesses vocabulary, verbal reasoning skills and the ability to perform simple mathematical functions.
It is important that you understand the instructions:
• There are 50 questions
• You are allowed 15mins to answer as many of them as possible
• You are not expected to complete them all, but do your best
• SKIP ANY QUESTIONS THAT SEEM DIFFICULT TO YOU and come back to them later if you have time
• Get as many right as you can - but do not go so fast that you make mistakes
‘McQuaig Speed of Thought test’ tips
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Be aware of the time – you have a maximum of 15 minutes.
- If you are struggling with a question move on. You can come back to it if you have time at the end.
Have you been asked to complete a McQuaig Mental Agility Test ®? Get more information here.