Before the interview…
1. List the key behavioural job requirements
2. Produce a McQuaig Job Survey® so you can match appropriate candidates
3. Assess the candidate’s behavioural temperament using the McQuaig Word Survey®.
And remember during the interview…
- The First Level- welcome and introductions etc. should take no more than 3 minutes
- The Second Level- checking information from the CV and application form on technical requirements should need no more than 7 minutes
- The Third Level- asking behavioural based questions to identify future behaviour should take the majority of the interview time.
- Always communicate next steps before you close the interview.
Click here to Download your Free Booklet on Interviewing & Selecting Exceptional People.
Missed our previous blog on Interviewing? Click here to read it: 3 Success Factors for Interviews
For more information call 0800 043 3950 or visit our website www.weareholst.com